Thursday, August 2, 2007

New to blogger

I just joined blogger and i hope it will be a fun experience... I'm still not sure how everything works and i don't really know how to get it touch with other java programmers out there on blogger so i hope that you will get in touch with me to comment on my code and how can i improve it and of course i will comment back too...

Every now and then i will post some of my Java code and share it with the world... And please if you want to use some (or whole) of my samples let me know don't just copy and paste and then turn it in as your because that's stealing and stealing is not good :) I don't have anything agenst anyone that wants to use my samples but i would just like to know who and why is it being used that's all.

happy coding everyone!

*****I would like to know if anyone can tell me if there is a way in blogger to fix your posts so that it doesn't mess up my curly bracket alignment and code formating because that really annoys me and it makes the code really hard to understand...

thanks in advance!*****

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its really helpful for me to understand where we i lost in my previous interview. Thanks.
If anyone wants to Learn Java in Chennai go to the Besant Technologies which is No.1 Training Institute in Chennai.

http://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/java-training